OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something is rotten in the "State of Canada"

Go down

Something is rotten in the "State of Canada" Empty Something is rotten in the "State of Canada"

Post  MBerger Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:51 pm

I took them to court and they won the case. Even after blatantly violating the Rules of Civil procedure. I asked for documents and they had 5 days to comply, they didn't even send me anything until 12 days later and it did not arrive at my home until the day after my paperwork had to be in.

Then in court the judge completely ignored the violation as well. She rules in favour of them because I did not prove my defense, but I was unable to amend my pleadings (which I requested in a previous motion trial) because they violated the Rules of Civil Procedure and did not give me the paperwork or an option to look at it.

Therefore, I get punished for following the rules to the best of my ability and they blatantly ignore it and win. What a system! So I thought the best way to handle things would be to talk to them to make arrangements about settling (Through I/UV exchange, which they didn't know about), when all of a sudden on Thursday an officer of the court hands me an eviction notice and I have to vacate in 7 days by Oct 31, 2013 at 2:00 pm. They didn't even wait the customary 30 days of which I can appeal (dirty shits). So now I'm pissed and I'm going to appeal this decision and I need to act fast, but I have to get it done by Monday so the I can courier it to them and stop the eviction.

If anyone can or knows someone who can help me get my paperwork together that would be appreciated. Also I may need some people here on October 31 if the eviction team shows.

The only way to beat these people is by coming together. Together we stand, divided we fall.

Also a good idea is to let the attorney general of Ontario know about your displeasure with the court system and the unfairness at attorneygeneral@ontario.ca. The court file number is 13-41839. I look forward to any help possible. For those interested I am located on Tiny, ON close to Penetanguishene.

Thanks,
Manuel

MBerger

Back to top Go down