OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Census New Zealand

2 posters

Go down

Census New Zealand Empty Census New Zealand

Post  Aianawa aianawa nui Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:20 am

I am not filling out census and will be attaching a note asking census people if due to OPPT and UCC actions if this is now a legal procedure. Is this the best way to go about process, as i will not be saying i will not do census but that i wish them to tell me if it's legal ?

Aianawa aianawa nui

Back to top Go down

Census New Zealand Empty Re: Census New Zealand

Post  Marbolot Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Yes, with the Courtesy Notice, you will in effect be informing the person(s) who sent you the census demand that you will not be completing it. The purpose of the Courtesy Notice is to inform that person of the OPPT UCC filings and to make an offer to contract for future interaction. The CN says that if they choose to interact with you again, they will signal that they have accepted your offer and that they accept the terms and conditions of your offer (including the payment of the fees listed in the fee schedule).

In order to send a Courtesy Notice, you have to get the name of the INDIVIDUAL who was responsible for your having been sent the census demand. In the case of (former) government agencies (corporations), you may have to identify ALL of the individuals in the department responsible for sending out census demands.

Marbolot

Back to top Go down